Post-shipment credit aims to bridge the gap between production costs and export sales receipts, allowing a business to accelerate cash flow and shorten operating cycles. It supports the supply chain of the exporter. Export Receivables Finance, Buyer’s Credit, and Bills Discounting are facilities GEXIM looks at under this product.
- 1. Duly registered or incorporated Ghanaian companies.
- 2. Ghanaian companies/firms/cooperative societies with a track record in exports.
- 3. Goods and commodities that are wholly or partially produced for export
- 4. To use our facilities, any/or a combination of the following can be provided as collateral:
- 5. Cash
- 6. Corporate guarantee
- 7. Shareholders and/or Directors Joint and Several guarantee
- 8. Landed property
- 9. Charge on fixed and/or floating assets
- 10. Assignments of agreements, contract proceeds, right and benefits
- 11. Any other security acceptable to the Bank