Pre-shipment credit is provided to support businesses with appropriate access to finance at the manufacturing stage for the purchase of raw materials and other inputs. Pre-shipment credit facilities are also offered for the importation of raw materials/inputs for export production. Under this product, facilities considered are: Short Term Loans, Bridge Finance, Import Finance and Warehouse Financing.
- 1. Duly registered or incorporated Ghanaian companies.
- 2. Ghanaian companies/firms/cooperative societies with a track record in exports.
- 3. Goods and commodities that are wholly or partially produced for export.
- 4. To use our facilities, any/or a combination of the following can be provided as collateral:
- 5. Cash
- 6. Corporate guarantee
- 7. Shareholders and / or Director's guarantee and Several guarantee
- 8. Landed property
- 9. Charge on fixed and/or floating assets.
- 10. Assignment of agreements, contract proceeds, right and benefits
- 11. Any other security acceptable to the Bank.